October 25, 2016 by Malia Dinkins
Are you tired of your creativity going unnoticed? Do you have a passion for art and want to show off your work to not only your student body but for parents and future student for years to come? Well with this contest we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for original art work to feature on the upcoming 2016-2017 yearbook cover. If you are tired of seeing the basic layout covers that is o the yearbook every year, by following these guidelines, your art can make the cut!
- Rule #1: Make sure your submission is school appropriate. This is not only a representation of yourself but of your school.
- Rule #2: Must be your original art work!! This is the time to use your creativity!
- Rule #3: In order to submit your art work, you must be a student at City Honors. You cannot use anybody else’s artwork from an other school.
The deadline to turn in your art work is November 30!!! To turn in your art work you have to options:
- Turn it in person to Ms. Dragich in room W204 or
- Email your art work to email@example.com