March 1, 2017 by Malia Dinkins
By Malia Dinkins / Inglewood, CA
1.) Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler are the definition of #TumblrGoals. Dating since September 2011, the two has been a couple fashion power couple and true relationship goal for teenagers all over America.
2.) Ayesha Curry and Stephen Curry
- Talk about love and basketball! The Currys found their way to basketball lover’s hearts all over the world. With Stephen being the M.V.P of the Gold State Warriors and being named one of the best shooters in NBA history, it is only right he scored with such a beautiful and loyal wife such as Ayesha.
3.) Teyanna Taylor and Iman Shumpert
- Singer-Songwriter Teyanna Taylor and husband NBA basketball player Iman Shumpert secretly got married in 2016 and finally let the public know shortly after. The two have a beautiful baby girl and are living happily ever after in their lavish lifestyle.
4.) Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West
- The Wests are the true definition of an iconic fashion duo. Between Kanye and his fashion line and Kim with her brand, the two are truly making their way into being a household name. With their two adorable children, North and Saint West, Kim and Kanye are setting the standard high for all the rest of the celebrity couples in Hollywood.
5.) Beyoncé and Jay-Z
- Multi Grammy Award winning artists Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z are one of the richest dynamic duo in celebrity couple history. Between Beyonce slaying the music world with her iconic albums and Jay-Z with his rapping and managing of Roc Nation, the two are living a pretty sensational lifestyle. With their daughter Blue Ivy and two twins on the way, the two are one couple the public truly wants to stay.
6.) Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
Model Chrissy Teigen and Grammy Award winner John Legend are one of the cutest married couples in Hollywood. With their cute videos over social media and in John Legend’s music video, if you see the two you are surely to see the love the two share with one another.
7.) Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
- After a world-wind of romance meeting on the set of the Last Song in 2010, Miley and Liam have been through a lot since then. After their dramatic breakup and Miley’s life spiralling out of control because of it, finally the two came back together in 2016, the two are finally happily engaged and could not be more in love.
8.) Mila Kunis and Aston Kutcher
- Meeting on the set of that That 70’s Show in 1998, Mila Kunis and Aston Kutcher have always had a thing for each other. With Aston being Mila’s first kiss on set, to 20 years down the line with the two being married with children, they are the perfect fairytale teenage romance everyone dreams about.
9.) Ariana Grande and Mac Miller
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller are two of the most modern couples in Hollywood. Being on and off again, the two have finally made their way back to eachother and back into America’s hearts.
10.) Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
- Meeting on the set of Green Latern, the two fell in love and now are blessed with two beautiful baby girls. Dating for just a short time the two have had a instant chemistry which resulted in a life long romance.