October 30, 2017 by kianaschronicles
By Kiana Hunter/ Inglewood,CA
In 2016 Harley Quinn was the most popular Halloween look. Now in 2017, we have a new mainstream. The most inspired looks that are taking over social media. Twenty-seven years ago the movie It has been remade and has had an interesting look to it. We all know the original Pennywise the Dancing Clown from 1990 has sparked fear into our hearts, but let’s take a look at the new Pennywise.
As you can see MUA( make-up artists) have added a beauty twist to Pennywise. This look is very creative and eye-opening.
This look has been very trendy, even for boys. I might even try this look for myself when Halloween comes.
Now, if you’re wondering how to achieve this look here are the few items being used in these photos.
- white face paint (Mehron recommended)
- washable glue stick
- bald cap
- wig cap or hair gel
- liquid latex
- tissue paper
- red face paint or lipstick
- orange wig
- black face paint or liquid eyeliner
- yellow contacts (note: colored contacts are worth splurging on to get quality, FDA-approved products — or skipping entirely, if you don’t have the budget for them — because cheap contact lenses can cause serious damage to your eyes)
- white and black eye liquid/ pencil eyeliner